Registration Renewals

To renew your vehicle registration at the Town Clerk office for temporary registration and sticker you must bring the following:

~ Registration renewal that you received in mail from Vermont DMV.  The renewal cannot be more then 2 months overdue, if it is you must contact Vermont DMV to renew.

~ You will need a check or money order made payable to the Vermont DMV for there fee, that amount is located on the renewal you received from them.

~ The Town Clerk has a separate $3.00 processing fee that can either be a SEPARATE check or money order or cash.