COVID-19 Assistance for Utility Bills through the Vermont Department of Public Service

If COVID-19 has caused economic hardship for you or your business, you may be eligible for help with your overdue utility bills, including water, sewer, and electric bills. The Department of Public Service has funds to help available now. Apply for assistance before October 25, 2021. Grants will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until funding runs out, or the program ends.

If you know  of family or friends that would benefit from this, please share this information with them!

Apply here:

VCAAP II has provided a call center to answer applicant’s questions.

Please call (toll-free) 833-295-8988

  • Monday- Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.

  • Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.